Over 190,000 users have given comments, testimonials and reviews about PhenQ, and only a few weeks ago, a team of nutritionist concluded a detailed research on it.
Labelled as a pharmaceutical grade weight loss supplement, this diet pill boosts energy level, burns stored fat, elevates mood, and suppresses appetite. The standard recommendation is – one pill with breakfast and another one with lunch.
A daily dose of this pill contains –
- 625mg or Calcium Carbonate
- 150mg of Caffeine Anhydrous
- 5mg of L-Carnitine Furmarate
- 25mg of alfa-Lacy
- 20mg of Nopal
- 10mg of veg. derived Magnesium Stearate
- 8mg of Capsicum extract
- 5mg of Silicon Dioxide
- 5mg of Niacin powder
- 3mg of Piperine extract
- 80mcg of Chromium Picolinate
The active ingredients of this supplement help the excess fat to burn and reduce food cravings. Elements like –
- Chromium Picolinate helps your body absorb all the sugar from your food, and reduces cravings.
Also, you will find –
- Calcium Carbonate, which is a well-known supplement to keep your bones stronger and healthier. It also makes your cells store less fat.
And, there are ingredients like –
- Nopal, which is extremely rich in amino acid and helps gain a lot of control over your weight.
Also, there are caffeine extract and capsicum extract in each serving of this pill. Caffeine keeps you energetic and focused while reducing exhaustion, and capsicum extract slightly increases your body temperature to help you burn excess fat.
Tips and suggestions from PhenQ reviews:
Tip #1 – Eat your recommended dose of vegetables, carbs and proteins.
Tip #2 – Drink plenty of water.
Tip #3 – Avoid starving and low-calorie diets.
Tip #4 – Plan your meals according to your calorie and nutrient allowance.
Tip #5 – Eat plenty of fruits and high-fiber foods.
Tip #6 – Try and avoid excess salt.
Tip #7 – Get more active, even taking a walk in the morning or evening will work.
When to avoid?
However, you must avoid using it if you are –
- Have diabetes
- Using anti-depressants
- Have endocrine disorders
- Auto-immune disorder.
- Liver, kidney disease.
- Prostate, testicular, or breast cancer.
And if you are under 18, this supplement is not for you. Although none of the PhenQ reviews reports any side effects, there might be some minor side effects of weight loss like nausea, digestive issue, etc. You can quickly cure them by drinking plenty of water.
So, if you are serious about your weight loss, try PhenQ for a healthier lifestyle with absolute confidence.