There is no age-limit when it comes to buying RC cars. A favorite pastime among children and adult alike, statistics claim revenue of 5.49 billion is generated by toy industries producing RC cars globally.
Now, before delving into why you shouldn’t miss the chance to buy your child an RC car under 100$, let’s review few interesting facts.
Facts about RC cars you might not have known!
- Their first RC car model was sold in the UK in 1996, and it was a Ferrari 250LM.
- Cecil Schumacher was the mastermind behind making ball differentials, and the ratio for on-road scale for RC cars were 1:12
- The first RC car racing champion in the world is Butch Kroells, and the event was organized in California.
Now, with the availability of RC cars under 100, you can build your child’s personality too. Let’s take a look how-
Benefits of buying an RC car for your child!
- Using an RC car can make your child more responsible. These RC cars are like a miniature version of real cars. Hence they require proper maintenance. Therefore, your child will gradually look after it responsibly and develop a genuine interest in automobiles.
- If your child has problems with focusing or has a short attention span, then RC cars can fix that.
These cars help build hand and eye-coordination. Moreover, they are fun, so even the most distracted child will focus. Besides, today’s markets sell RC cars under 100, so it’s also cost-effective.
- Your child might get interested inengineering, with the RC car, he might get interested in knowing how it works. Hence, the best way to get him to develop engineering skills early is to buy buying him an RC car.
Your child can moreover, assemble or dismantle parts according to his wish and self-teach himself skills which can help him focus on studies.
- RC cars can moreover, help in increasing family bonding. Adults and children alike have a passion for them. So children can play with their fathers or grandparents and do fun activities like RC car racing.
Now, that you know why it’s wise to avail anRC cars under 100$ for your kids, here are things to keep in mind before purchasing the best ones.
- Look for durability and safety.
- Instead of speed, when you’re buying for children look for waterproof chassis.
- Buy ones which are easy to use and do not have sophisticated mechanisms.
Now, boost your child’s health and personality by getting him an RC car. Happy shopping!